Here are the rules:
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 picks for the award along with 11 new questions for them to answer when they post a response.
4. If you’re nominated, your name/link will appear at the bottom of this post along with questions for you. Follow the same format, i.e. paste the award badge to your blog, give us 11 random facts about yourself, answer my 11 questions, and choose your nominees…but you cannot nominate the blog who nominated you.
So, 11 facts about myself…
Here are the 11 questions I was asked and my answers:
1. If you could be any animal in the world, what kind of animal would you be and why?
I would be a bird so i could fly.
2. If you could wake up tomorrow and be fluent in any language, what would it be?
3. What are three things that you absolutely love about yourself? (Don’t be shy.)
My imagination, my hands(because they translate the stories in my head to the screen) and my hair.
4. What is your favorite band and/or what are your three favorite songs?
Battle scars – Guy Sebastian, Closer – Kings of Leon, Nothing at all – Short Stack.
5. Do you have any poems memorized? If so, what are they?
My memory is terrible, so no.
6. In ten words or less, what is your earliest memory?
Reading news I had made up for the family camera.
7. You’re getting on a plane. Where are you going?
8. What’s your favorite book? (Top three if you can’t choose.)
Finnikin of the Rock, Froi of the Exiles, Quintana of Charyn.
9. What is one achievement you’re proud of?
Finishing my novel.
10. What is one quote that really inspires you? (If not a quote, a person, movement, etc.)
‘If at first you don’t succeed, try again.’
11. If you had everything you needed and would ever need—food, money, a home, love and connections, etc.—what would you do with your time?
Read and write, of course, I’d do that no matter my circumstances.
And here are the lovey nominees I have chosen:
1.J. Elizabeth Hill over at Word Flows http://jelizabethhill.wordpress.com/
3. Megh Fitz http://meghfitzbooks.wordpress.com/
4. McGirl over at project working title. http://projectworkingtitle.com/
5. Rebekah Turner. http://rebekahturner.net/
6.Stories by Barry Lee Thompson. http://barryleethompson.wordpress.com/
7.Longonzo over at Longonzo’s blog. http://longonzo.wordpress.com/
8. Tricia M Foster. http://triciamfoster.wordpress.com/
9. Chynna- Blue over at Chynna -Blue ink. http://chynnablueink.wordpress.com/
10. Laura Hogan over at just one more edit. http://laurajhogan.wordpress.com/
11. Joanne Dannon http://joannedannon.wordpress.com/
(You should get a pingback)
And here are your questions:
1. What is your favourite colour?
2. What is the last book you read?
3. What is your favourite book?
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
5. What is the last movie you saw?
6. What is your favourite genre to write in?
7. Do you have a favourite mythological creature?
8. Who would you really like to meet?
9. What kind of car do you drive?
10.What age did you start writing?
11.Describe yourself in three words.