It’s the end of the year and I’ve seen a lot of posts popping up about the best books of 2013, so I thought I’d do my own post about the best books I’ve read this year. This post will consist of the best international books I’ve read in 2013, I’ll do another post on Sunday featuring the best Australian books I’ve read in 2013.
The following list are all the international books I’ve read this year that I rated five stars. (I thought this was the easiest way to compile the list.)
So, in no particular order: (Links to Goodreads.)
1. Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead.
2. Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead.
3. Easy by Tammara Webber.
4. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare.
5. Angelfall by Susan Ee.
6. Unravelling by Elizabeth Norris.
7. Breathe by Sarah Crossan.
8. The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson.
9. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas.
10. The Pledge by Kimberly Derting.
11. Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr
12. Dare You To by Katie McGarry.
13. Storm by Brigid Kemmerer.
14. Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor.
All the above books I loved and would highly recommend them.
What books do you have on your best of list this year?