I am the most simplest person to buy gifts for – all I ever want is books! And I have a huge list of books I want, so there is plenty of choice. Almost all the things on my Christmas list were books and I was lucky enough to get 13 books for Christmas this year! *smiles deliriously*
I got a lot of books that I’ve been dying to read for ages 🙂 And here they are: (Links to Goodreads.)
1. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater. I love her books and I’m so glad I’ll be finally able to read this.
2. Mystic City by Theo Lawrence. Another book I’ve been waiting awhile for. I’ve seen some good reviews for this so my hopes are high.
3. Jessica Rules The Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey. I only read Jessica’s Guide To Dating On The Dark Side this year, and to my surprise I absolutely loved it so I can’t wait to read this one. Here’s hoping it’s as good as the first.
4. Through To You by Emily Hainsworth.I only found out about this one not to long ago so I haven’t had to wait for it like the others, but I can’t wait to read it, it sounds very intriguing.
5. Reached By Ally Condie. I loved Matched and Crossed but I just didn’t have the money to buy Reached when it came out. Thankfully I have it now!
6. Wake by Amanda Hocking. The only book I’ve read of Amanda Hocking so far is Hollowland, and I really enjoyed that. Once I heard about Wake, I wanted it but again, money issues. But I have it now, so yay!
7. Through The Zombie Glass by Gena Showalter. Another one I didn’t have to wait too long for, thankfully. I loved Alice in Zombieland.
8. The Statistical Probability Of Love At First Sight By Jennifer E. Smith. I have read this one, but I didn’t own it, and I like to own books I like.
9.This Is What Happy Looks Like By Jennifer E. Smith. It came as a bonus in a pack with the above.I look forward to reading it.
10. Falling Kingdoms By Morgan Rhodes. Ever since I saw this when it first came out I have wanted it. I love epic fantasy and I have high hopes for this one.
11. Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson. This book sounds so amazing, and I know it only came out not that long ago but it feels like forever because I wanted to read it the second it was released.
12. Fairytales For Wilde Girls By Allyse Near. Finally! Finally, finally, finally I got a copy of this. I wanted this book so bad. I’ve heard nothing but good about it.
13. Tiger Lily By Jodi Lynn Anderson. As soon as I heard about this, which was only last month, I had to have it. I mean, a story from the perspective of Tiger Lily from Peter Pan! What a genius idea. This will be going to the top of my to-read list.
What about you? Did you get books for Christmas? I’d love to know which ones.